Thursday 19 June 2014

I Love My family

Every year about mid December my family spend a day making cookies and candies in preparation for the Christmas festivities. It's a pleasure to spend the day with my family catching up with each other and making  memories to last a life time. Look at those happy faces, my nieces and nephews and their families bring such joy to my life. These days bring back childhood memories of  weekends away boating in the Bahamas, when my family, aunts, uncles and lots of cousins would pack up and spend a weekend on a small cay a couple of hours away from where we lived. We would have this small cay to ourselves, we could roam around and explore to our heart's content. We would eat, sleep and play on the beach, a fantastic time was had by all. We didn't know anything about sun screen in those days and sunburn was just par for the course.

 All supplies for layout are from Close To My Heart : Sparkle and Shine paper pack, and Cranberry ink    

No comments:

Post a Comment