Friday 1 August 2014

August Stamp of the Month "What A Hoot"

Close To My Heart has a great program where if you purchase an order to the value of $75.00 you can buy the stamp of the month for $5.00, this month's stamp would normally cost $27.00. Each month there is a different stamp. This month's stamp is a terrific owl stamp, it makes a beautiful card but you can think outside the box and use it for something a little different. Owls are very popular at the moment I have seen owl broaches, cushions prints and cards of course. I came across a great idea on Pinterest using an owl stamp to make other critters, here are some of what I have created and my card as well.
Supplies: Critters: various coloured cardstock Black Journaling Pen Z1979
Card : Brushed paper Pack X7190B, August Stamp of the Month "What A Hoot" S1489, 
Pixie Ink Pad Z2644, White Card and Envelope Value Pack X254  

No comments:

Post a Comment