Saturday 2 August 2014

CTMH New Catalog and Ideas Book

As I said yesterday the new Annual Inspirations book  has been released and it is filled with great ideas and products. Have a look for yourself. 

http://issuu.com/closetomyheart/docs/14-annual-inspirations-au?e=3805654%2F8362685

I decorated this card box a few weeks ago unfortunately both the card box and the papers that I used are no longer available, but there is an new card box that is very similar just a little different in the way that it opens. Of course there are some very beautiful new papers that would look fantastic to decorate the box.
You will find the card box in the My Creations section of the new ideas book Z1953 The roses are made with the Cricut Artiste cartridge Z1790 there are a number of different leaf stamps that can be used.

I am joining with my niece Laura (who is also a CTMH consultant) for an all day crop on Saturday August 9th to launch the new catalog if you would like to come along contact me for more information.
I hope you have a great day today whatever you have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment