Monday 11 August 2014

What a Hoot Stamp Set

I have had a great time playing with August Stamp of the Month, in a previous post I showed some critters that I had made with this stamp. I created this layout to remember my two cats that both died this year. Chloe and Jasper were a part of my life for a long time and were great company. Whenever I arrived home Chloe would be at the door to greet me and Jasper loved laying in my lap when ever I settled down to watch the TV. Chloe was not very welcoming when Jasper first came to live with us, she did not like him at all even though he was just a little kitten, she would hiss and swipe at him. Chloe is the ginger and white one and Jasper is the black cat.
I had a fantastic time at the All Day Crop last Saturday, I did quite a few layouts and caught up with my friend Linda, who I hadn't seen for a couple of months. These are two more pages of our visit to the Zoo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment