Sunday 28 September 2014

Cards

I am spending the weekend with friends scrapbooking and wanted to make a small gift for them. My friend Karen loves all things to do with tea making and paraphernalia. As CTMH doesn't have any stamps with tea pots or cups etc, I searched the internet for images and found some beautiful ones. Here are the cards that I made. For Colleen I found beautiful images of vintage posters. I love making cards, sometimes choosing colours and embellishments for the card is easy other times nothing seems to match the image.




I am really happy with the end results. I found the lovely teapot stick pin at  littlescrapshop.etsy.com, she has some very beautiful embellishments for card making or scrapbooking. I also made the box for the cards to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment