Thursday 4 September 2014

Genevieve

My mum, my  sister Frances and I went to visit my niece and her new baby this morning, she is absolutely gorgeous. Not only is she a beautiful baby, Cara says she is a very good baby, she sleeps and feeds really well. Genevieve was asleep when we arrived but thankfully shortly before we left she awoke and we all had a cuddle. There is nothing sweeter than the smell of a new baby. Genevieve is the 16th great grandchild for my mum, what a blessing for her.

This is her big sister Monique, she is a real chatterbox and kept us entertained during our visit. She had Auntie Frances blowing bubbles for her, and couldn't wait to show us her trampoline, she is a master at trampolining.

 The lovely Cara and Genevieve

I really enjoyed making this card to go with the gift for Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment