Tuesday 19 May 2015

Inspiration from Pinterest

I am away on holidays and a few weeks ago I spent a weekend making cards so I would have extras to share with you while I am away. Unfortunately after taking the photos of the cards I forgot to load them onto my laptop, so I thought I would share some cards that I have saved on my Pinterest website that I want to use as inspiration for future cards. I always find lots of ideas on Pinterest.

I have this stamp set and loved these ideas when I saw them and will be making  some cards similar to these soon. I really like how the maker of these cards also  used the Shin Han markers to colour the images.

 I really like the simplicity of this card and it would be very  easy to duplicate. The black, white and red combination gives it a real elegant look.


 I have made a few of the step card variations and when I saw this one I knew I would like to make one like it for a my niece's husband for his birthday. He is a great "handyman"


Enjoy your week and have a great time crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment