Saturday 30 May 2015

"Taste of Summer"

I know we are experiencing some cold weather at the moment in Perth but I am currently on holidays in the Bahamas, so I thought it was apt to share some lovely summery ideas using the Taste of Summer papers and stamps. These samples are from the  CTMH facebook site  they are great ideas and quite easy to duplicate. Don't you just love the strawberry stamp?





I am really enjoying my holiday, catching up with family and friends. I met a cousin's daughter that I haven't seen for about 36 years she was only about 4 years old when I last saw her. She lives in Georgia USA and has come to the Bahamas to holiday with us. We both share a love of family tree research and have spent a lot of time chatting about shared ancestors.


 Doesn't this look like a slice of paradise? These shots are of Hope Town Abaco in the Bahamas, it appears to be an idyllic spot with the red and white striped lighthouse overlooking the harbour.


I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend in Perth whether you are crafting or catching up friends.

1 comment: