Monday 17 August 2015

My Weekend Visitor


 My niece's daughter Lucy spent a weekend with me a few weeks ago and we had a great time together. On the Saturday we baked cookies and on the Sunday we did some gardening. It's such a pleasure having her stay with me, she is happy playing on her own for awhile and always tidied up afterwards. I have a toy box with a variety of toys, for the kids when they come. The toy box has dolls, cars, puzzles and even a doctor's bag with a stethescope and reflex hammer. We planted a selection of flower seedlings in my old wheelbarrow and I can't wait until they are all flowering I am sure it will look really nice.



Our chocolate cookies not long out of the oven, they were very yummy. We went to visit my mum Saturday afternoon and took some of our cookies for afternoon tea.


Lucy showing off  our wheelbarrow flower project.


No comments:

Post a Comment