Thursday 7 April 2016

CTMH "Charlotte" Workshop Layouts

Last month's scrapbooking workshop I showcased the Charlotte papers, stamps and compliments. I love the colours in this pack and at first glance you would be inclined to think you could only use these papers with feminine type photos. I found they worked rally well with my photos from our visit to the museum to see the Dinosaur Exhibition.




These layouts are single page layouts but look good next to each other. I stamped the flours and then fussy cut them, adding them in cluster makes a lovely feature. 


 I hope you get the opportunity to be crafty this weekend, that's what I plan to do myself. All of these products can be purchased from my online shop. Charlotte Workshop Your Way G1104 $41.00

                                                Charlotte Paper Pack X7205S $15.00

Sprintime Wishes Stamp Set C1641 $21.00


                                               Charlotte Compliments X7205C $10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment