Wednesday 15 March 2017

Dreamin' Big Blog Hop

Welcome to our Dreamin" Big Blog Hop, if you arrived here from Shaunna you are in the right place if you arrive here by chance glad you stopped by. To continue the hop click on the link at the end of the post to see the next great project.

Dreamin' Big is a terrific paper collection, the uses are endless. Al of the papers are beautiful and so versatile. The compliments pack could be used with all sorts of themes
I love how colourful this card is, I really like making cards that I can send to friends as a" just because" card not a birthday etc card. I have used the Hello stamp from the Hello Baby Card Making Kit G1123 and the Friend stamp is from the Finding the Words set D1646. In this set, the stamp says Friends so I covered the s when I inked the stamp.


For my layouts I used  sketches I found on Pinterest as my inspiration. I love using our idea books and sketches because it makes completing layouts so much quicker and easier. It's great that you can alter the sketches to suit your photos if necessary.


These layouts were so easy to do, they came together really quickly once I had chosen my papers. I am always looking for layout ideas that have lots of photos because when our family gets together I take  way too many photos. I love looking through my albums and seeing the changes in the kids over the years.




To continue the hop go here to see Vandra's special project. We all enjoy putting together this hop to share many different ideas for CTMH's great products, please take a moment and leave a comment we do appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is gorgeous, as usual Doris. I love your layouts 'cos they fit so many photos in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Doris. And I am with you and Shaunna when it comes to wanting lots of photos on a page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages Doris, they are really good representations of the templates. Love the flowers on your card too Hello Friend!

    ReplyDelete